Fruit Cocktail Graham Cake Recipe is a dessert, specifically a cake. This recipe is made up of fruit cocktail and graham biscuits. There are many recipes that you can do with graham crackers, and this is one of them.
Fruit Cocktail Graham Cake Recipe – INGREDIENTS:
- 16 oz. 473 ml cold heavy whipping cream
- 7.6 oz. 225 ml table cream or all purpose cream
- 2 15.25 oz. cans of fruit cocktail
- 9 tablespoons condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 12 pieces Graham crackers
- 8 to 10 pieces Maraschino cherries
- 3 tablespoons crushed Graham
Fruit Cocktail Graham Cake Recipe – DIRECTIONS:
- Drain the fruit cocktail by pouring each can in a strainer. Set aside.
- Prepare the whipping cream mixture by pouring the heavy whipping cream in a mixing bowl. Whisk in medium speed using an electric mixer. Set to high speed after 2 minutes and continue to whisk until soft peaks form (around 5 more minutes).
- Stir-in the table cream, condensed milk, and vanilla extract. Continue to whisk for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Arrange a layer of Graham crackers at the bottom of a wide 8×8 baking pan.
- Pour-in half of the whipping cream mixture. Spread.
- Create another layer by adding half of the fruit cocktail. Spread.
- Make another layer of Graham crackers. Top with the remaining heavy cream mixture.
- Arrange the remaining fruit cocktail on top and add some cherries.
- Sprinkle the crushed Graham on top.
- Refrigerate for 3 to 5 hours. Serve.
Tags: graham crackers recipe, mango graham cake recipe panlasang pinoy com, refrigerator cake graham crackers, avocado graham float, graham crackers, fruit cocktail graham cake recipe.